Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Naming my Blog

Finally, I’ve decided to get myself a blog. It’s been a long time coming – I’ve been thinking about it off and on for about a year now, but I can never think of what I want to call it. According to the omniscient character Lucas in Empire Records (one of my faves), “The first thing you need is a name. Then you'll know what kind of band you've got.” I realize I’m not starting a band, but I’m guessing the name thing is just as important in blogging. If you already know me, then my year-long thought process probably won’t surprise you, since you know I always have multiple trains of thought going on. If you just happen along onto this blog… sorry if things get a little random, but that’s how my brain works. Crap, now I have to think of a name…*

*one day later - I have a name. Actually, I was trying to decide on the address title - and I decided on midnight-a-musing. I do my best thinking at night, and maybe it'll be amusing. Either way, each thought definitely counts as a musing. :-)

No comments: