Tuesday, November 21, 2006

11/20/06, 11:29pm. (the actual time this was written...)

As you may have noticed, I actually started writing this blog before even having one. I just tried the blogspot website, and it’s apparently having problems, so I guess I’m going to have to wait to actually find a name and start up the official blog.

Right now I’m typing this up with ESPN2’s College GameDay on in the background. It is sometimes amazing to me that as each year passes, I seem to enjoy college basketball more and more. A few years ago, I pretty much only paid attention to Kansas Basketball during the regular season, and then half-heartedly watched the tournament up until the Sweet Sixteen or Elite Eight. Not so anymore – I now find myself staying up late to watch the replay of the Arizona-UVA game (definitely worth it – UVA came back to win a close one), caring about who won the Maryland-Winthrop game (and I’ve even heard of Winthrop before), and itching to go to bed to continue reading John Feinstein’s A March to Madness. I guess what I’m trying to say is – it’s basketball season, and I’m loving it. And I’m guessing this isn’t the last time it comes up in my blog.

No comments: